At our shows, we’re always boasting of the benefits of our Vietnamese cinnamon. Below, we’ve added our favorite recipe for chex mix. It is a must try!
Vietnamese Cinnamon Chex Mix
An easy to make chex mix recipe that is sure to please a crowd.
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp Vietnamese Cinnamon
- 1 12 oz Box rice chex cereal
- 3 cups pretzels
- 1 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 275°F. Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together granulated sugar and cinnamon. Set aside. In a large bowl, stir together Chex cereal and pretzels.
- In a medium sized bowl whisk together butter, brown sugar, and vanilla. Pour butter mixture over cereal and pretzels. Toss to coat.
- Sprinkle cinnamon mixture over cereal and toss again to coat. Transfer to the prepared pan and spread into an even layer.
- Bake for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Enjoy!